Space Shuttle 2122pcs
- In stock, dispatched within 24h.
- Inventory on the way
- Free Worldwide Shipping
- Hassle-Free Returns
- Over 100,000 Fans
- 2000+ Verified 5 Star Reviews
30cm x 12cm x 15cm
11.8in x 4.7in x 5.9in
- Get your nano-fig crew ready on the two decks and launch the Orbiter into space using the Main Engines and Boosters!
- Separate the Boosters and External Tank, like the real thing!
- Deploy the payload and take astronauts on a spacewalk using the Canadarm!
- Dock with the ISS (not included) with the Orbital Docking System!
- Glide back down to Earth by positioning the moving flaps (elevons) and tail rudder!
- Deploy the landing gear and tail rudder speed brake for touchdown!
- Congratulations, you’ve just finished your first mission to space, and you can now return your Shuttle to the safety of the display stand!
This model was designed by KingsKnight, the manual must be purchased from him here. We provide a full part pack with all required parts to assemble the model. Unless otherwise mentioned, stickers are not included and any custom printed parts are replaced with plain alternatives.
Orders to EU/EEA, USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand are all shipped within 5-10 working days.
United Kingdom orders must be placed on our dedicated UK website.
Please note that in order for us to minimise delivery time and to be able to keep international delivery free, we replace any original boxes of the product with a smaller, more ergonomic and more secure packaging option. Large models are shipped in plain boxes and smaller models may be shipped in padded pouches.
Please see our Shipping Information Page for more detailed shipping times by region.