Stratos Stradale 2197pcs
Regular price £139.99 Sale price£123.99
- In stock, dispatched within 24h.
- Inventory on the way
- Free Worldwide Shipping
- Hassle-Free Returns
- Over 90,000 Fans
- 2000+ Verified 5 Star Reviews
The Lancia Stratos HF (Tipo 829), widely and more simply known as Lancia Stratos, is a sports car and rally car made by Italian car manufacturer Lancia. The HF stands for High Fidelity. It was one of the most successful rally cars ever made, winning the World Rally Championship in 1974, 1975 and 1976.
This model was designed by Pleasedontspammebro. We are offering a part pack only, the manual must be purchased from the designer here.
Dimensions: 53cm x 16cm x 25cm
- 2704 pieces
- 1:8 Scale
- H-Pattern Manual Gearbox with 5 speeds + neutral
- Opening Doors, Hood & Engine Cover
- Functioning V6 Engine
- Front & Rear Independent Suspension
- Fully Functioning Steering via Steering Wheel & HOG
- Digital Instruction Manual must be Purchased Separately here
Please Note: The instruction manual shows the assembly of the Orange version only. If assembling a different colour, simply pick the colour you are assembling every time you see an orange part. For example, if you are assembling the Neon Green version and the manual asks for an Orange part, use a like-for-like Neon Green part instead.
With free international delivery on all orders and hundreds of iconic building block sets available, you can be sure that TheBlockZone has you covered.