6-Axis High Speed Hexcopter
Regular price £59.99 Sale price £43.99
Our Hexcopter kit is meant for the true builder and offers full customisability of design. You can choose between a 3, 4, 5 or 6 rotor design. Increasing the rotor count to 6 means that you can add even more blocks to create your own unique Hexcopter design up to a maximum weight of 200g, not to mention the crazy speed this drone is capable of when the variable speed switch is set to high.
- Made of the high-grade material, which is durable, wear-resisting, anti-corrosion and eco-friendly
- 2.4GHz operating frequency with strong anti-interference, long distance control and fast response ability, multiple drones will not interfere with each other
- 4 Channel which offers upward, downward, forward, backward, left turning, right turning, left sideways and right sideways flight
- 6-axis gyro which offers the most stable flight control
- One button press to return to its original lift-off position
- The headless mode enables the operator to control the drone freely, no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying
- Variable speed control, suitable for beginners as well as advanced users
- LED light control function
- 50-100m control distance
- Building Instruction Booklet included in Parcel
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x ESC Box
- 6 x Motors
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 2 x Rubber Bands
- 12 x Fan Blades
- 1 box x ABS Building Block Accessories
With free international delivery on all orders and hundreds of iconic building block sets available, you can be sure that TheBlockZone has you covered.
TheBlockZone offers free tracked & insured worldwide delivery on all orders through premium couriers such as FedEx, UPS, DHL, SF Express and more.
Please note, as you may know couriers worldwide are experiencing delays due to cancelled flights, trade and travel restrictions, limited workforce and other factors. We are working closely with our distributors to avoid these delays as much as possible, however in some cases the below delivery timeframes may not be met. We thank you for your patience & understanding during this time. If you have any questions please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.
|Region||Delivery Type||Delivery Time|
|UK & EU||Free tracked & insured delivery.||3 - 10 working days|
|US & Canada||Free tracked & insured delivery.||4 - 10 working days|
|Australia & New Zealand||Free tracked & insured delivery.||2 - 8 working days|
|Japan & South Korea||Free tracked & insured delivery.||2 - 5 working days|
|Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan||Free tracked & insured delivery.||3 - 8 working days|
|International||Free tracked & insured delivery.||5 - 15 working days|
Once we receive an order, we process it within 24h and your order gets sent to a distribution centre. This distribution centre then selects the fastest shipping method from a range of highly reputable couriers and dispatches the order swiftly. When your order has been dispatched from the distribution centre, you will receive an update with your tracking code.
Please note that in order for us to minimise delivery time and to be able to keep international delivery free, we replace any original boxes of the product with a smaller, more ergonomic and more secure packaging option. Large models are shipped in plain boxes and smaller models may be shipped in padded pouches.
Please allow extra shipping time for the Microsets Collection. These sets are sent to you directly from our suppliers and shipping to EU countries takes 5-30 days, depending on the exact address. This only applies to the Microsets collection.
If you encounter any problems with your delivery, courier or otherwise, please contact us on email@example.com and we will help you resolve your problem. Don't forget that your order can always be tracked by accessing your account section.